JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 03-14-2019 10:00 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userTbvhj0E4cR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same problem with my right bud and have trouble shooted.

0 Likes
userTbvhj0E4cR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right earbud will not charge either. Unable to reset because it is dead.

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userVuUUDB27LH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine is not working either please. help

0 Likes
usernudOTHxXbt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi I am getting the same problem with my right earphone not charging. Tried resetting but the battery  is to low 

0 Likes
userMNgn9wW2dj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

This is so annoying I just got these ear buds like a month ago and now the right one just doest change

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried resetting your galaxy buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userfwyWNb1tIo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

How do you reset them?

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111287/

0 Likes
userfwyWNb1tIo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I cant connect them to the galaxy wearable app becasue the bud isnt charged.  out of the box they connected and i updated them adn the update froze so i had to stop the app and they never connected again.

0 Likes