JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

One Galaxy Bud volume super low

(Topic created on: 3/17/19 2:50 AM)
3pcssuits
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Had these shortly after launch and having problems with the right earbud being significantly lower in volume then the left ear, making music while working out with both in my ear very annoying.

1,341 Replies
userfwyWNb1tIo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

How do you reset them?

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111287/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userfwyWNb1tIo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I cant connect them to the galaxy wearable app becasue the bud isnt charged.  out of the box they connected and i updated them adn the update froze so i had to stop the app and they never connected again.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Give this a try: Ensure the BT connection is disconnected from the phone’s settings & place the earbuds back into the cradle for 1 minute. Make sure the Galaxy Buds are charged for at least 15 minutes & re-pair to the phone

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userfwyWNb1tIo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can they connect to the phone if only 1 bud is charged, because only my left bud charges till the charge light turns green. The right bud is always red.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Are you using the original Samsung charger plugged into a wall outlet to charge the buds? Have you verified the charging contacts are clean, and the buds sit correctly in the cradle?

0 Likes
userfwyWNb1tIo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes, yes and yes

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Will you please send a PM with the model code and serial number of the Buds? http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F

0 Likes
userq9NBIOOKc0
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Any update? I'm having the same problem...

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userq9NBIOOKc0 have you tried any of the troubleshooting mentioned previously in this thread?

0 Likes