Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Right Earbud Quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01200803/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I went through all of that with no change in the issue, any other steps?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have the dynamic equalizer turned on in the settings on your Galaxy wearable app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, I noticed a change in the left earbud but nothing for the right.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. I also thought it might be that ir was low on battery but I let them charge to 100 and still having the same issue. Can someone pls help

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried everything I could find on this, I even cleaned it thoroughly plenty of time and the right ear bud is still very faint. Could I please get help, I really enjoy the ear buds but it's hard to enjoy them now with thg thg e irritating in equal sound.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have read up on so many discussions for the same issue but none of the troubleshooting actions have worked for me. I have had my galaxy buds since maybe like February of 2020 & started experiencing this issue in April of 2020. I have ignored the problem by changing the balance of the earbuds but have had enough of that. These are amazing ear buds [WHEN THEY WORK RIGHT] so I'd really love to find the solution to my problem. If someone can please help.

- Thank you in advance -

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The first thing I recommend is to reset the Galaxy buds, you can do so following these steps.

First, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.

For the Galaxy Buds or Buds+, tap About earbuds. Tap Reset earbuds, and then tap Reset to confirm.

Another good thing to always check is to make sure the connections are free of debris or anything that would hinder the contacts from touching properly. You can use the following link for some good maintenance/ cleaning steps.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/sm-r170-galaxy-buds-clean-the-earbuds/

If after performing this and your symptoms still persist, send me a private message with your model code and serial number so I can assist you further. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy buds- Right earbud quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I was listening to my earbuds today and the right earbud got super quiet, almost to the point where I couldn't hear it. It sounds like it's super tinny.

The left earbud works perfectly fine. They have not gotten wet at all.

I have the volume on my Note 8 turned up to max and the volume on the earbuds is up to max as well (via holding the touchpad).

I've done a reset on my buds and the right one is still super quiet. 

Does anyone know what the issue could be and how to fix it?