JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 07-02-2019 09:56 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userRGQ59Jf0TP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

@SamsungAl @SamsungAdam @MsBri1 @SamsungCaleb @SamsungJace @Anonymous @MrLarry   @SamsungRyder @MrQue @SamsungRei @SamsungTam @MrZell

Tagging every Mod maybe someone can help me Smiley Wink

Although i think this Problem could be easily solved by just Updating Galaxy Wearable App and allowing people to set the Touchpad Left Earbud to also Increase Volume and the Right one to also lowering the Volume instead of having it fixed that the Left Earbud only can lower it and not increase  Smiley Happy 

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello!

In the wearables app, you are able to set one side to turn up the volume and the other to turn it down. Use the link below to change the touchpad settings. When setting one side for the volume it should automatically set the opposite side for the opposite volume control. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078137/

Let me know if this helped!

0 Likes
userRGQ59Jf0TP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Didnt help because the wearables app doesnt allow u to set the left earbud to increase the Volume only lower it

0 Likes
userRGQ59Jf0TP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for that information. I would recommend an accessory exchange. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you completed all of the troubleshooting here: Low or poor audio quality on your Samsung earbuds and Phone displays volume limit reached message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
3pcssuits
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds

Nope has not solved the issue, still right ear bud is about 75% lower then the left ear bud. 

Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

If you have tried all of these steps with no success, then an exchange of the buds would be recommended. You can message us here with the full model code and serial number off of the case for more details: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

0 Likes
userayn0CXAq6v
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

tried what steps for goodness sakes. I cannot stand when a multibillion-dollar company creates a troubleshooting page, as a link that says jump to solution, then all of the solution says is when you tried all these steps and not list what the steps are. Now we are troubleshooting the troubleshooting. How frustrating.

userlY85wSi6gj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My Galaxy buds have the same issue. None of those steps were able to fix it. Cant believe Samsung leaves this disturbing issue since iconx 2018.

0 Likes