cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

One Galaxy Bud volume super low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had these shortly after launch and having problems with the right earbud being significantly lower in volume then the left ear, making music while working out with both in my ear very annoying.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Too quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. Give these links a try: Low or poor audio quality on your Samsung earbuds and Phone displays volume limit reached message?

If you are still experiencing these symptoms after the troubleshooting provided, I would recommend a service repair. If you are still within the exchange period you could try reaching out to the place of purchase or can you please provide me the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1,191 REPLIES 1,191
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right earbud volume super low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you completed all of the troubleshooting here: Low or poor audio quality on your Samsung earbuds and Phone displays volume limit reached message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nope has not solved the issue, still right ear bud is about 75% lower then the left ear bud. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: One Galaxy Bud volume super low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have tried all of these steps with no success, then an exchange of the buds would be recommended. You can message us here with the full model code and serial number off of the case for more details: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

tried what steps for goodness sakes. I cannot stand when a multibillion-dollar company creates a troubleshooting page, as a link that says jump to solution, then all of the solution says is when you tried all these steps and not list what the steps are. Now we are troubleshooting the troubleshooting. How frustrating.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Galaxy buds have the same issue. None of those steps were able to fix it. Cant believe Samsung leaves this disturbing issue since iconx 2018.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here. Tried all the steps. Reconnected, tried to update software, cleaned, charged... still low volume on right bud. It has come up a fee times, but goes right back down again in a fee minutes.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How can I find out if mines are in warranty they do the same thing

Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy Buds- Right earbud Not Charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I recently got my galaxy buds and after the first time I connected I updated and the update froze. So I uninstalled galaxy wearable and I am unable to connect my buds. And now only the left earbud is charging. Any ideas?
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds- Right earbud Not Charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried resetting your galaxy buds?