JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 09-10-2019 08:33 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userkjPtglotSi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I tried that and it did nothing. It's my left one though. I've did the above mentioned plus updated software. Nothing. 

0 Likes
usernBkWvR9Jns
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

You more then likely have wax build up in the mesh part. I could barely hear out of mine, and Samsung was absolutely no help in the matter. cleaned it up really good works like new.

user5EhS0lXcY2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

@usernBkWvR9Jns how exactly do you clean the mesh? I've returned these buds like 3 times for this problem and it's happening again. If this works I'd love a quick tutorial.

userDCDLm0Ng7h
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Omg this actually worked

0 Likes
userpRWSh8DFhk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

This worked.  I hit the mesh with some compressed air and the audio is back. Thanks!

0 Likes
user5TcQa3lsXi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Cleaned mine, tried resetting, unpairing and pairing with another device. Nothing working. 1 just is so quiet its barely audible at max volume compared to the other one.

0 Likes
userDiec9YZ1KP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left earbud has this same issue. Volume on right is correct but volume on left is so low.

Please help. I got them for free when I preordered the s10

0 Likes
userS13maoVMMu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had this problem but i solve it you can try to open your case and place you left bud to the right socket about few second and take out and try and see whether it works .

0 Likes
NoSanaNoLife
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Unfortunately not even that works

NoSanaNoLife
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

...in my case