JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 09-30-2019 10:29 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
WilliamMiras
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I found a "band-aid" fix for the issue. All you have to do is put both earbuds in the charging case and charge the charging case with the earbuds in it. I left my earbuds in the charging case for about 5min and came back to them fully functional. I am a big Samsung Supporter and got these earbuds with my new Galaxy Note 10 plus. I am disappointed to have this issue with my 1 month old earbuds from Samsung. 

I hope this helps and I hope you have no more issues with your Galaxy Buds. Have a good day.

PrinceAli
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Had the same issue...fixed it by simply resetting the buds...just go to the wearables app...tap on the about then hit reset buds 🙂

@userXojpb8FJye wrote:

I have had my Galaxy Buds for 7 days and on the 6th day, the left ear just stop playing sound. I have seen youtube videos mentioning to clean out the ear part, but I have had it for 6 days and that can not be the problem. Plus I do not want to take it apart in case that removes the warranty?

The right bud works fine, no issues. I do not know if it is an update issue, or a speaker issue in the left bud itself. I know the left bud is connected, because the touch works, plus it is read at 100% battery power on the app. 

I have tried the 7 sec reset, I have tried completely removing the bluetooth connection and re-adding, I have tried restarting my phone after disconnecting the buds and then re-connecting, I have tried turning on dual audio.

When I use find my airbuds only the right bud beeps, the left does not. 

It seems like there is some sort of sound issue, more so than a connection issue in my opinion, but I am no expert, please help.

userDprrpwsBji
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem except it's my right one. I've had them a month and I've loved it so far. very disappointed 

0 Likes
userAPAqzg1rCh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

You have to make sure that the sensor inside touches your ear.

0 Likes
userAPAqzg1rCh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Try using different size tips

0 Likes
userrO2wRJJrEP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same issue with the Right one.  It shows battery level, and responds to touch but does not make any sound at all. I tried resetting them through the app but it did nothing.  

0 Likes
Samsung_A2ZFnLG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Ha ha ha

0 Likes
userrPUWrvRJKm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine is doing the same thing

0 Likes
userBDPsoLmx4n
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem but with my right ear piece, it was working fine today morning but when I took out from the case after charging in the evening; it wont play sound but does respond to touch.....could I get any help Samsung? Thanks. 

0 Likes