JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 11-03-2019 01:31 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
Samsung_xQmnMGr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same issue with my right earbud any answers

userg3Qs0ovSyV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same problem, can someone fix it for me? 

userMy8liOrg2X
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My earbuds' volume (both sides) has become very low. I checked all the settings and they are all maxed out.

userBW1KFPaJGI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having the same issue as well.

user5KdhOflbbb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've tried everything, on a different device, different app, resetting, uninstalling, cleaning (thoroughly), bluetooth settings, nothing has worked for me. Really frustrating many people have been having the same issue with no real fix. I've only had mine for a couple months and wouldn't go anywhere without them 😞 Any suggestions? 

Biged1218
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine sound great on my end but on phone calls people on the other end can't hear me.

Aytug
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine is kind of a different issue, my right earbud just completely stops working. But my fix could help. What I do is I put it in the case and then charge it for like 10 seconds and then use them again, and that seems to work for me.

Samsung_sWuh39y
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

True ture

Samsung_NSnYVCd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

My earbuds was working just fine for about a year now I turned my volume all the way up but it's still not clear as it should be.

Samsung_rn390yC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Try connecting them to another phone .. because the first thing you want to do is check is the problem is the buds or your phone so you try that .. connect then to another phone and see if you have the same issue