JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 11-11-2019 08:02 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userqsbjGLHa3L
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left samsung earbud has an extermely low and inaudble sound level.  The right is fine.  Firmware is updated on on the buds.  Ear bud is clean.  Right ear works fine.  Both are fully charged according to the app on my s10.  Any thoughts on how to correct this?

0 Likes
userq7gViJgGJw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had iconx 2018 and did three same.. 4 pairs later with factory warranty still does the same thing

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userqsbjGLHa3L Give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userqsbjGLHa3L
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Ran thru all of the troublehsooting steps.  The left ear bud has zero to very very little volume despite trying each step.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for that information. I would recommend an accessory exchange. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userqsbjGLHa3L
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

MODEL NUMBER: SM-R170 SERIAL NUMBER: [Not allowed on Page].

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can you please send a message here at this link so your information isn't posted on the page: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

0 Likes
userLlGFSdUyyc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I was watching netflix and in the middle of my streaming my right earbud just stopped working. Any solutions I know other people are having the same problem and I didnt get it from a promotion I bought these myself from costco separately

Options
Galaxy Buds

Water damage probably

0 Likes
userLlGFSdUyyc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I havent been around water at all. But if so is there no fix?

0 Likes