cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Right Bud Has low/no Sound, but responds to touches

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go into Galaxy wearables app and reset the buds... Same thing happened to me after last update and that fixed it

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Reset throgh the app and reinitiated did not resolve.

Issue is still at hand with no sound out of the right bud, but full sound out of the left.  

Rigth bud does respond to the touches.

Thansk though @user5AjUN6pcMa 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, have you attempted to clean the buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have, yes.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @TheSisk,

Can you send a private message providing the full model code and serial number so I can look into the warranty status of the buds? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Astronaut

Volume drop on earbuds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The volume on both of my earbuds has dropped significantly all of the sudden, especially the left one. I clean then regularly and I dont use them with the volume up high at all so I have no idea what the problem could be.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Volume drop on earbuds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is a well known issue call and they will send you a replacement

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Volume drop on earbuds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user2r1aiKTGoR Just to verify, have you completed all of the troubleshooting here? http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

Please send a private message with the model code and serial number of your buds, http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted

Galaxy buds- right earbud quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I got my Galaxy buds a couple of months ago and they have been working great until yesterday. I turned them on and for some reason, the right earbud is extremely quiet/ tinny. I've tried resetting them, cleaning them, and changing a bunch of audio settings that were recommended on other posts. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy buds- right earbud quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here, i do think its because of the last update, its not an hardware problem but an software probleem i think. But i'm not sure, i hope so they gonna fix this. 

Greets,

(I'm from Holland, my english is not the best haha)