JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 11-20-2019 09:43 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
Samsung_2j3QcZS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I already tried resetting them, and also tried what your links suggested, but the right bud is still really quiet.

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks for trying that for me.

If you don't mind sending a private message providing the full model code and serial number so I can look into the warranty status of the buds? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

0 Likes
TheSisk
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

My buds are up to date on the firmware adn are under 6 months old.

I curently have no/low sound out of my right bud, but full sound out of the left bud.

Please help!!!

Thanks

Michael

Options
Galaxy Buds

Go into Galaxy wearables app and reset the buds... Same thing happened to me after last update and that fixed it

TheSisk
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Reset throgh the app and reinitiated did not resolve.

Issue is still at hand with no sound out of the right bud, but full sound out of the left.  

Rigth bud does respond to the touches.

Thansk though @user5AjUN6pcMa 

knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi there, have you attempted to clean the buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
TheSisk
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have, yes.

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello @TheSisk,

Can you send a private message providing the full model code and serial number so I can look into the warranty status of the buds? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

0 Likes
mwealch
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've had these headphones for 3 or 4 months and I use them very often and don't want to replace them or pay to repair them. Today, the right earbud randomly went quiet. I tried disconnecting them from my phone, resetting them, trying to use them on a computer and turning on and off ambient noise. Taken, the earbud got louder after reconnecting them, but not by much. There is about a 75% volume difference between the two. I have not gotten them wet or caused damage to them so I don't know what happened. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes