Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 11-21-2019 06:07 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
Options
Galaxy Buds

Turn up the sound on the buds themselves with the touch pads

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there,

Can you send a private message providing the full model code and serial number of the buds so I can further look into this for you? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

0 Likes
user3ByiiL2EnC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, I have some replacement buds that worked for a month and now the exact same problem has occurred again.  The left bud sound is so faint you cannot hear anything unless you max the volume.  Right bud is fine.

I have tried all of the recommended solutions (like I did with the previous defective pair), and nothing worked.  How can I get these replaced/repaired?

Thanks.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Please send a private message with the serial number! I will be happy to assist you! http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
uservqFf8USTT1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same exact problem

0 Likes
useriBCoybA4ZI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right earbuds volume is way lower then my left one. I've tried everything and nothing has worked. Need help to find out what I should do next .

0 Likes
Stickyplace
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Sounds weird but wipe with alcohol wipe and blow into it

useriBCoybA4ZI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've tried cleaning it and messing with the settings, nothing seems to work

usersLd472DpAU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I just started to notice this approximately two weeks ago and have tried every trick that I can think of, but it's still significanly lower volume on the right bud.  I have also tried all of the troubleshooting mentioned in other threads and followed the article on Samsung's website, to no avail.

Model:  SM-R170(EARBUDS), EP-QR170(CRADLE)

I received these through the promotion when I purchased my S10+.  Please let me know what other tricks are out there, or just replacement as I've seen on other threads.

-Brian

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes