JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 11-25-2019 01:37 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userZpWZq5mZv2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Happened to me three times no quick-fix call Samsung make sure you have your receipt they'll send you a UPS label to send the item back then you'll get a new one probably around two weeks turn around

0 Likes
userPCf0wOEL9L
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Right earbud has no sound

Help please

Thank you

0 Likes
userIcM6V3GJmJ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left galaxy bud is considerably lower in volume compared to my right galaxy bud and I have no clue as to how to fix it, I have tried everything

0 Likes
userSjG4vaggxR
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I used my samsung galaxy buds for several months but then the sound volume of the R bud started to decrease gradually and became severely lower than the left . I tried several solutions but they don't work.

0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userSjG4vaggxR wrote:

I used my samsung galaxy buds for several months but then the sound volume of the R bud started to decrease gradually and became severely lower than the left . I tried several solutions but they don't work.

@userSjG4vaggxR 

So if you have tried to clean earbuds, reset them via Galaxy Wearable app, then try contacting Samsung: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

0 Likes
xYin
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

This issue started last week on my way to the gym. The left ear is nice and loud but the right ear is very quiet. The day before it was fine. Every time I use them, I clean them after as instructed. I've read other forums about this issue but none of them seem to work. Is there a way to get a replacement?

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
TechTheKid
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

The touch pad is unresponsive. The right bud is quieter than the left. The buds no longer make the sound they used to make when I placed them in my ears.

I have tried reseting them to no avail. The only way to fix the noise is to adjust the media sync on the bluetooth settings but I have to do that everytime I turn them on which is annoying please help!! 

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you send a private message providing the full model code and serial number so I can look into the warranty status of the buds? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4, You may need an exchange.

0 Likes
userJxrQsuN1IB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

So my left ear bud doesn't play music at the same volume as the right one. It still does all the same functions as the other, like stop and play music using the touch pad. But, the volume is so low I can barely hear it