JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 11-27-2019 10:35 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
Apehat02
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same problem here. Tried all the steps. Reconnected, tried to update software, cleaned, charged... still low volume on right bud. It has come up a fee times, but goes right back down again in a fee minutes.

0 Likes
user0U5Ucf96VD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

How can I find out if mines are in warranty they do the same thing

0 Likes
user0eOvUYMX11
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

i recently updated my galaxy buds to the newest software and now my left bud is very low audio. how can i fix?

BrittanyMunguia
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

My first suggestion user0eOvUYMX11 is to check the Galaxy Wearable app, to see if all controls are to your liking for sound.  Now, if all is good in the app be sure that both buds are charged, if not leave them in the case to get a full charge to see if this helps solve the left bud from being to quiet. 

0 Likes
user0eOvUYMX11
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

these steps have been completed. i spent a little time googling for a solution but nothing that was found has helped.

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey I would like to look into this for you. Have you tried these troubleshooting steps here?

1. Take the rubber end of that cover the speaker, clean with q tip and alcohol 

2. Clean the silver mesh part of the speaker( I took a microfiber cloth and dipped in a capsul of alcohol then wiped with the bud facing down to avoid getting any inside the bud.

3. Wipe the entire body of the bud with a microfiber cloth and alcohol( tshirt or whatever you prefer)

4. Clean the inner and outter part of your ear thoroughly 

0 Likes
DG1790
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

those ear buds will need to be shipped out

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

userS13maoVMMu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had this problem but i solve it you can try to open your case and place you left bud to the right socket about few second and take out and try and see whether it works .

0 Likes
mchivara
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

0 Likes
user0kcqvOXUUo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

About two days ago, I started noticing that the right ear bud of my galaxay buds is extremely low compared to the left one. I have tried changing the volume balance and reseting the earphones repeatedly, but nothing has changed. The model is SM- R170.

0 Likes