JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 12-01-2019 03:57 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userLngTSYS4Kr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Im having the same issue I need help.

Dsaguiped
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having the same exact issue. This also happened to my first pair (a gift) that the give was able to get replaced by Samsung for free. Model is SM-170.

userZ2muMZVuTc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same issue can barely hear them when they are turned up all the way. I have gone through trouble shooting steps but nothing fixes them.

userSq5j3NwF9Q
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have this same issue and I cant seem to get them working properly even after a factory reset 

Samsung_eNqSCOY
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, I tried the solutions on this link and I am having this problem as well.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

Mone181
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same is happening to me now, and worst thing I'm being denied warranty because I bought them in Japan (I lived there 4 months) but I returned now in Italy. I can basically trash them, that's ridicolous.

Samsung can you do anything with that?

Sackleson
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem

userXi1KAdwdZH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same problem, but I've tried changing the balance of the earbuds and it still doesn't work. The right earbud still sounds super tinny.

Model number: SM-R170

khurshidov9699
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Try resetting the earbuds

Samsung_0hksoYb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same issue. The right earbud is quiet. I tried a rest. Tried adjusting equalizer and other things. The left one is loud and plays fine.