cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: One Galaxy Bud volume super low

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I am having the same issue. after the most recent Android update, my left bud is very low and the right is fine. I have reset, unpaired, charged, etc. still no luck!!! suggestions?????
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I am on my second pair of Galaxy Buds after the first one was replaced because of the low right volume issue. Now, the replacement pair is doing the same thing. They have not been dropped or immersed in water. Resets do not solve the problem. Any other suggestions?
Highlighted
Astronaut

One bud stopped working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

One of my galaxy buds recently stopped playing sound even when it is fully charged, I have read that this is a common problem and that there is no fixing it, and that i am to receive a replacement pair of galaxy buds. How do I do this?

Highlighted
Constellation

Service request?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just bought Galaxy Buds and the right bud is not charging correctly and often dead until I readjust and charge alone.  It seems like a malfunction, but I cannot schedule a service call because your bot system is horrible and keeps bringing me to a place where I cannot schedule service!  These are NEW bought from your site!  Do you support your products?  How can I get a replacement pair that charge correctly?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Service request?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I rec'd a message that this post was removed because there is a post elsewhere with the same subject.  Care to share where I can get an answer?  This is SO frustrating!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like to look into this issue for you. Can you send me a private message using this link here? (http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi) Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • Serial number
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! @3pcssuits 

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought these buds like a month ago and the right earbud just stopped getting any louder. It was working perfectly earlier today, but the right earbud just stopped having any volume after taking them off the charger. I did all (all) the troubleshooting from the last few threads I saw. Not sure what to do with this but can I get some help?

Highlighted
Constellation

2019 galexy buds RHS volume low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, Past two days my 2019 galexy buds RHS volume is low with volume high. Tried with factory reset. No luck. Couly you help to resolve my right G-buds' low volume issue? Note: It's under warranty Jan 2021. Purchased directly from samsung site on nov 2019 with note 10+.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: 2019 galexy buds RHS volume low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi. I tried most of the options mentioned/solution provided. Could you let me know what should I do? Its under warranty and brought from Samsung website.