cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Gear IconX left ear bud problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just replace the mesh screen provided with the brush tool. Problem solved. I did had the same issue

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey i have a Samsung iconx and its not charging at all no red lights nothing but the buds work can someone help

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Get a cleaning kit , they will send it to you for free. You just need to clean ot and change the protective mesh, wich is included in the kit

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So, this is the third time I've come to this board with the same problem; very low audio output from left earbud. I've sent two pair back and Samsung was good enought to replace them. I'd rather not do that again if possible.

I see you mention a cleaning kit. I guess by now they've resolved this is a real issue. How did you request it? Thanks for any help.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I never would have believed this was the fix to this issue. I purchase a second pair gear iconx after the right bud on my 1st ones drastically faded in sound.  Then my second pair did the same thing.  That was almost a year ago. I just tried your suggestion. I can't believe that's all it was. They work great again. 

Thank you very much for sharing?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Right bud volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got the galaxy buds only 2 months ago, and they have been great up until yesterday. I got home, put the buds in, and started to play my favorite music. But the right bud had randomly decreased in volume, to the point it was annoying to listen to. The left bud has stayed the same volume. Today when I tried listening to them, the right bud decreased in volume even more, to the point it was incredibly hard to hear. I have no explanation to this tragedy, as the buds are charged and clean, and the wearables app is updated. If anyone has a solution, please help!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right earbud volume super low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here. Galsxy buds right side has super low volume. Have tried all the suggestions here to no avail. Hasnt gotten wet at all

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userrxSE05nDjQ I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. I have tried all the online troubleshooting tips. 

On other posts where you asked for the model number, I don't know where I find that. Can you tell me.