Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left galaxy bud no sound in 1 week of use

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@!userOptd5RqMLg, 

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Right Bud Low Volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had my Galaxy buds for a couple months and my right ear bud all of sudden stopped playing audio at a higher volume. It just plays super soft. I have tried everything to fix it. Do I need to get a replacement? I don't want to take it apart because I don't want to void the warranty.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Galaxy Buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, Can you please send me a private message with the model, serial, and current firmware version. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds- right one too quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I've had my earbuds a couple of months and all of a sudden the right one has gone very quiet  I've tried all the solutions and not had any luck.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Galaxy buds- right one too quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, Please provide the model, serial and current firmware version of your buds via private message. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Bud left earbud very quiet.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My left ear bud has been very quiet for a while now.  Switching ears doesn't change anything.  Cleaning the ear bud thoroughly doesn't change anything.  Reconnecting/pairing doesn't change anything.  How do I get these buds warrantied???

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Galaxy Bud left earbud very quiet.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please private message us your model, serial, and current firmware version please. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy Buds- Left Galaxy Bud very quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Left Galaxy Buds is much quieter than my right Galaxy Bud and I've changed tips and I reset the entire device, I've made sure that the case and both Galaxy Buds are fully charged and the left Galaxy Bud is still very quiet compared to the Right Galaxy Bud.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds- Left Galaxy Bud very quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had the same problem. I was able to get it working normally after a reset but now it won't respond to anything.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Galaxy Buds- Left Galaxy Bud very quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send us a private message with the following information: 

Model:

Serial:

firmware version of the buds: