Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right Earbud low volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, thanks for reaching out! I'd like to look into this further for you, May I have the model code, serial number and software version for the buds via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Uneven sound

JUMP TO SOLUTION

On my Buds, the right one is louder than the left. I can't find a way to even then out. Can anyone help?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Uneven sound

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing happened to me this week. Hopefully this thread gets a response.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Stop it get some help

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would be happy to look into this further for you.

How long have you been experiencing these symptoms?

Have you tried the dynamic equalizer setting in the Galaxy wearables app? 

Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Bud got really quiet.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had my galaxy bud plus' for only a week or so and my left ear bud suddenly went very very quiet. Still connects and everything. I tried cleaning it but no change.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bud got really quiet.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further for you. When did you start to experience these symptoms?

Have you tried resetting your Galaxy buds?

Have you had an update to your Galaxy buds recently?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Bud got really quiet.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried unpairing and doing a factory reset?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Left Earbud is quiet pls help

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Earbuds from Samsung Galaxy S10 Promo Release-
Model: SM-R170(EARBUDS),EP-QR170(CRADLE)

S/N: <hidden serial number>

Following Problem: I recently discovered the Option to lower/increase the Volume via Touchpad and it all worked fine but a few days ago i realized that the Left Earbud got way more quiet than the Right one.
Things that ive tried: -Clean Earbuds with Alcohol via QTip
                                         -Reset Earbuds in Galaxy Wearables App

-Reinstall Galaxy Wearables App
                                         -Bluetooth Options to disable Media Volume synch
                                         -Leaving one Earbud to charge while i try to adjust the Volume via Touchpad
None of those things worked and im slowly losing it since i really love those Earbuds but having the left one so quiet while the right one blasts my Ear gives me Headaches. I really hope someone can reach out to me and help me solve this Problem

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Left Earbud is quiet pls help

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungAl @SamsungAdam @SamsungBri @SamsungCaleb @SamsungJace @SamsungLou @SamsungLarry   @SamsungMoon @SamsungQue @SamsungRei @SamsungTam @SamsungZell

Tagging every Mod maybe someone can help me Smiley Wink

Although i think this Problem could be easily solved by just Updating Galaxy Wearable App and allowing people to set the Touchpad Left Earbud to also Increase Volume and the Right one to also lowering the Volume instead of having it fixed that the Left Earbud only can lower it and not increase  Smiley Happy