cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds- Right earbud Not Charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought my Samsung Earbuds a few days ago and I have the same problem: the right earbud doesn't charge. I have already tried all the solutions that the samsung tech has suggested in this forum, but the problem continues.

I need a solution, please!!

@SamsungAdam @SamsungMod23 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Push on the sensor button thingies, they might have gunk in it, this fixed mine

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm so disappointed with these ear buds... their my first wireless Set and they certainly arent whays advertised. The Battery life is my Biggest Concern, not since I first day I tried them until now (have had for maybe 6 weeks) at 100% listening to pandora after 15minutes I've lost 20% I would be LUCKY to get half the time they say you will, and I figured charging the earbuds would be like an option when their in the case? Because mine just automatically charge when in case witch leaves me with nothing powerwise if I go somewhere without power.i tried a buddy's set of wireless buds that weren't a major brand, he paid 30$ and thus far those are far nicer, r ees really disappointed

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue.  Got mine for Christmas.  Opened them up the other day,  charged them,  paired them to my phone.  The right ear bud said it was at 30%. I reset them.  Tried again,  both lights green but when I unplug them,  within seconds the right light goes red that it isn't fully charged and almost goes to 0% within minutes.  I don't know why we can't get a straight answer in these "help" forums.  I don't know why Samsung insists people private message them with model number and serial number.  Could we just get information how to fix this for all to see?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the sme issue

Help! 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue with my earbuds and they were just purchased in July l. They weren't from working fine to not being able to hear out of the right earbud. Very frustrating and disappointing.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,
I'm having the same issue. The right one just doesn't charge unless I take the left one out of the case.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got mine and I have the same problem with the right one, they are so good but this issue is so annoying. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy Buds Right Earbud Quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The left earbud works fine, but the right is quiet and tinny. The touchpad still works, but the volume is too quiet to hear unless its at maximum. They were fine last night, and just havent been working since I tried using them this morning. I tried fiddling with the different settings, and verified with a family member that it isnt just me imagining it.