cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmic Ray

One ear bud draining power faster than the other.

I currently have the Buds+ and recently the right ear bud is draining power faster than the other. It doesn't even make it 4 hrs and it will be dead while the left bud has 60%+ power left. Not sure what could cause this and its getting extremely frustrating. I haven't even had them a year as I bought them when they were released. I had the regular Buds and NEVER had one problem with them! Can someone please help me??
4 REPLIES 4
Asteroid

Re: One ear bud draining power faster than the other.

depends if you have ambient mode setup or not. having it on kills the battery a few hours faster than having it off. you can also try to reset the buds+ to default settings and repair them to your phone.
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: One ear bud draining power faster than the other.

thanks, yes I do have ambient send on so I will reset them and give that a try.
Asteroid

Re: One ear bud draining power faster than the other.

try turning it off before resetting them. I work at a production plant and ear plugs are recovered. I throw them underneath my face shield and they last me way over the entire 8 hour shift unless I have ambient mode on which will maybe last 5 or 6.
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: One ear bud draining power faster than the other.

I tried reseting them and still the same problem. I don't understand why its only draining the right ear bud and not both equally. Also this just started recently, when I first got them I had ZERO problems and have always used ambient sound so I don't need to constantly remove one when someone talks to me. Maybe I need to call customer support because this isn't what I signed up for when I upgraded from the buds to the buds+