cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Only 1 bud

Where do I go to register my new galaxy ear buds ,they are supposed to have 2 wireless buds ,I have tried to contact Samsung in every way they have posted but I still have had no reply, I only got 1 ear bud and no matter how I contact Samsung no one has answered my question I had to save to get my first ever set of wireless earbuds and when I got them there was only 1bud in the box, this is so disappointing after trying my friends set I at last got my own and only 1 bud in the box, why will no one reply to me and I have been a loyal Samsung customer since the s3 and the first time I contacted Samsung about this problem I just have been ignored, now I am saving for the s 20 5g but am having second thoughts if this is how I get treated for such a simple reason a set of wireless earbuds should not be this much of a problem to such a big company, I am also having a problem registering the buds to ,anyone have any idea what to do

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Only 1 bud

Samsung. Com/registration

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hmmm, I find this highly unlikely, but hey, weirder things have happened. You should be able to return them to the point of sale, assuming you can somehow prove to them there was in fact only one bud in the box. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Product Expert

hey sorry to hear you can contact a @samsungmoderator and see what other options there are for you, also for your buds registering, the link provided by th user should help. incase your buds have trouble connecting i advise to let the charging case and  buds die out before re pairing and connecting to your phone! if you experience low sound on eithe bud or wont connect.