cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Only showing one earbud battery level. Needs to show both

Since today's update the galaxy wearable input for the galaxy buds plus is only displaying one battery level now resulting in one ear dying before the other without knowing when they need to be charged because one bud has less charge than the other. This is unacceptable. It needs to be immediately fixed. Put the display of both buds back or im returning these. And I'm having all the people I bought them for return them too.

- Ibuddy66
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Only showing one earbud battery level. Needs to show both

Same issue here; really annoying!

Galaxy Buds+ (SW: R175XXU0ATD3)

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I have the same issue.

I think heaps and heaps of ppl have this issue now. Samsung please fix your application. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yes just noticed i have the same, i freaked out and thought i did something wrong as i was using only one bud for the past couple of days, but i see there's no way now to see battery for both buds simultanoiously,, why is that? the previous version was very convenient so i could see both buds' battery seprately.... 

Highlighted
Comet

Hello@Ibuddy66 

when only one of two buds is used for 10min. the battery indicator is displayed separately.

please see the link below.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Buds/Galaxy-buds-plus-only-got-1-battery-indicator/td-p/1...

Highlighted
Asteroid

To the notion of the 10 minute with one bud response, that is not satisfactory. Nobody is using just one bud regularly unless the ones dies because you didn't know what the battery level of it was. Fix the issue.

- Ibuddy66
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

This is a "NEW" feature that was introduced in the latest Galaxy Buds+ Plugin. Whoever at Samsung made that decision should get a new job.

I fixed it by deleting the Galaxy Buds+ plugin and re-install the previous version. Please use version 1.0.20030951 it will solve the problem. Then make sure you disable auto updates in Google Play store for this plugin otherwise it will happen again. 

To Samsung - PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE in your SOFTWARE. Its a bad bad idea to combine the battery indicators. Why on earth you would do that be beyond me. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

THIS IS THE REAL SOLUTION

Thank you so much!!! Heart

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Np. It was really annoying me also. 

I hope all the new releases from now on fixes this issue. There are 1000s of ppl complaining about this. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

How do I find the older ver. and install it? 

Thx