JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

PTT(Walkie Talkie) Feature

(Topic created on: 3/5/21 12:35 AM)
KingEspy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm sure it's already been mentioned, but it would be really cool to have a PTT feature on galaxy buds. My wife and I workout together and listen to our own music (max volume of course :grinning_face_with_sweat:) with our buds. When we need to talk we pretty much have to come close, pause the music, and depending on how loud the gym is, we may have to remove a bud. It would be nice to have a galaxy buds PTT app that we connect to before our workout. The app could allow multiple users to create a session group using bluetooth. When a person is speaking, it would automatically lower the volume of the other people's media and allow the voice chat to come through, similar to currently when you get a text message while listening to music. Of course this feature would/should only work if all parties have a galaxy phone.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedbacks, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
KingEspy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Actually instead of a new app, maybe just add the group concept to the SmartThings app.
Wok6482
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I don't think it should limited to Samsung users tho
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedbacks, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes