Original topic:

Poor performance Buds Pro

(Topic created: 10-13-2021 11:38 AM)
jfonseca
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have been using the Bud Pro for While. I was hoping the software updates improved the on-a-call noisy background but it didn't. 

Right at First use I found them slippery, constantly falling off my ears easily. I tried all recommendations, I found some improvement but not enough for normal uses. Not even think about use them while exercising or any activity with suddent movement 😡

I decide to use it for the noise canceling situations, but good luck if you are within a call, expect the other side listen all around you but your voice. 

Noise cancelation and music quality is great. The 360 experience a big + and the double tap for volume up or down works ok eventhough is in testing phase. 

My wife has the Buds 2 and she has a better experience with the silicon ribbon but the same problem with the on-a-call picking up background noises rather than your voice. 

I assumed it could be a software problem, but a frustrating one. 
3 Replies
Jediwill83
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Having some of the same issues with background noise especially when driving.
jfonseca
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yes, me too, it's so bad that the other person can hear me clicking the mouse. When the person told me: something is wrong in the line, I can't heard you well but a clicking sound in the line.

I was whaaattt?

I stopped using the mouse and the person told me: ok is gone now.

Very bad filter!
Jediwill83
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I do a lot of driving and recording Marco Polo messages and also calls while on the road. There is a lot of complaints from people I talk to of sounding like Im muffled or in a barrel.
0 Likes