cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Right Bud is so quiet it's basically not playing audio

I've tried every single fix I can find on this forum for my issue, and I am still waiting for a fix. My issue is that the other day, My bud fell about 2 feet out of my ear onto a super soft surface.  I picked it up, put it back in (I only had my right in at the time) and it was quieter than the earbuds are at 1 notch of volume. The bud cannot go any louder now no matter the circumstance, equalizer does nothing, mono audio does nothing, and turning up the volume does nothing. When I get home I'm going to take off the cushion and try to pull out the mesh and clean it. Any fixes or do I need to buy another pair? 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Right Bud is so quiet it's basically not playing audio

you need to buy another pair eventually it happen I'm not sure why but it's common for earbuds to have one side died before the other same thing with headphones says it's not something that any company really has any doing in... it's just one of those is what it is unfortunate events
Highlighted
Comet

try to repair something like that would be more expensive than just going and buying a new pair I had something similar happen and found a decent pair for $90 on Amazon renewed
Highlighted
Constellation

Ouch, that's kind of ridiculous. Mega-Company that makes headphones that last for a year when brand new. Unfortunate, Samsung. I'll invest in higher quality companies next time.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hello,

I would try giving this troubleshooting link here a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

If you are still experiencing the same symptoms, I recommend sending a private message providing the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle so I can further assist? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted

Right ear bud is very quiet

I just got a pair of galaxy buds + yesterday, and have been loving them, but around 5 hours ago the volume in my right earbud randomly went very quiet.

I've tried many diffrent fixes that I've seen on here including paring and unpairing to a diffrent device, gently cleaning with small amounts of hydrogenperoxide, clearing it out with compressed air, and setting the equalizer to dynamic, but nothing has worked so far.

I really like these earbuds, and I'd hate to have to return them, but if I can't get the sound to work right, I'd kinda have to. Hopefully I can get some help fixing them here.