cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Right Ear Bud Dead

I own a pair of Galaxy Buds+ and a pair of Gear IconX and in both sets the right ear bud is dead.  I've vigourosly cleaned them, let the batteries die completely and turned the ambient sound on and off several times.  Anybody else have any other fixes I can try.  I love my Samsung gear but this is frustrating since the Buds are only a few months old... 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Right Ear Bud Dead

My right one just did the same thing. I put it in the charge case, the light blinks red a couple times, then goes solid red. After a while the red light goes out but the ear bud didn't charge.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hello!

Have you been able to perform any troubleshooting for your symptoms? I would recommend resetting your buds through the Wearables app. You can do this by navigating to the Wearables app and selecting about buds. From there then select reset buds. I would also recommend checking the contacts on your cradle and make sure they are clean and free of debris. Here is a [link] with some cleaning tips for your buds. 

If the troubleshooting is unable to relieve your symptoms, I would recommend getting your device in the hands of a technician to evaluate and repair your Galaxy buds. I would be happy to look into service options for you. Could you please provide me with your model and serial number if a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

Let me know if this helps!

Thank you

Highlighted
Constellation

I have poured through all these Buds+ connection issue posts and have been unsucessful in restoring communication with the RIGHT Bud.  Deleted and re-installed Wearables App.  Reset the connection via the "reset buds" feature, Deleted the connection in Bluetooth settings. I cannot update the software due to the update requiring BOTH buds to be connected to perform.  So, I am needing assistance in restoring connection to the RIGHT earbud as well, please.      See pics Below....

20201004_012645 (1).jpg20201004_012513 (2).jpgBuds_Plus_App_3.jpg