Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Right Ear Galaxy Bud+ low volume

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Right Ear Galaxy Bud+ low volume

I've cleaned it thoroughly and reset ear bud and reconnected and still have low volume I've even had to set my left/right balance almost all the way over to the right side and turned the volume almost all the way up bit still don't get the sound quality the left ear bud is putting out.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out! I will be happy to look into this further. Please send a private message with the model code and the serial number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I just hade the same problem, it started about 2 days ago and now I ts at the point it sounds like its at the first tick in volume while it's at max, if you figure out the issue please let me know, I got mine with my galaxy fold and it stinks because its the only way I can listen to anything 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Right Ear Galaxy Bud+ low volume : Possible solution!!!

I bought buds+ just before lockdown. Literally mindblowing! After a couple of weeks the volume in  my right earbuds was suddenly hardly there. I searched the forums and how-toos, with no success. I have eventually found a way that nobody else has suggested, and that has worked for me. My sound is now fully restored!

1) Go to the wearable app. on your smartphone and reset your buds. Nothing new in that.

2) Put the buds in your ears and completely drain all 3 batteries. This will take some time and requires patience. You will see on the wearables app that as the power gets very low they deplete at different rates. Push on until there's no power showing in any battery.

3) Replace the buds in the case, close the lid and fully recharge.

The volume was a great deal better after this, but not perfect. I repeated the process one more time, and they are now sounding as good as new.

I hope this works for you. Good luck