Original topic:

Right Ear on Buds+ stopped working

(Topic created on: 4/18/21 7:46 PM)
userGaR5JKLQFM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

After running with my buds+ on and getting caught in a downpour I got home, dried off, took the buds out and patted them dry and put them in the case. The next day, I check my phone to check on the charge on my buds. the case and the left ear show 100%, but the right ear is greyed out with nothing displayed below it. When I remove the left ear from the case, the display on my phone changes, but with the left ear back in the case and removing the right ear, the display on the phone does NOT change. It's like the right ear isn't even there. I purchased them the past Christmas. I tried the recommended solution of the force stop and clear cache and data, then repair, but that didn't work.

0 Likes
1 Reply
saturn-fan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Well that's upsetting, but i'm sure there's a fix. Check a few details first, in reguards to connections. First change the case fully. Second Verify the two charging contacts aren't dirty or corroded. Next Verify the charging pins aren't bent or missing.

If all those are in good condition move to Bluetooth. Unpair & repair if the Bluetooth seems to be working. Manually pair both buds press and hold for ten sends to manually connect.

If that does nothing... open the wearable app & scroll down to the bottom & look for about and rest. Then reset the buds through the app. Then try to connect the buds.

If this last step doesn't work... put the non work ming bud in rice....

Good luck
0 Likes