cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Right Earbud+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right earbud on my buds+ isn't working. I've tried all the troubleshooting I read about and it still says that the right ear bud is disconnected even though its charged(green light). I've even put the buds on the plug in charger from the wireless and nothing changed.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right Earbud+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. Have you been able to reset your buds through the Wearables app? You can do so by going to Wearables app>About Buds>Reset Buds. 

I would recommend unpairing and repairing your buds from the Wearables app and Bluetooth menu after clearing the cache and data from the Wearables App. You can do this by navigating to Settings>Apps>Wearables App>(Force Stop the app)>Storage, from here you can clear the cache and data. 

If you are still experiencing this symptom after performing this, I would recommend getting your device evaluated by a technician to diagnose and repair your symptom. I would be happy to look into service options for you. Could you please provide me with the model and serial number for your Galaxy buds in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

Let me know if this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the same problem. The right bud is darkened on the wear app. I've recharged, etc.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. Have you been able to reset your buds through the Wearables app? You can do so by going to Wearables app>About Buds>Reset Buds. 

I would recommend unpairing and repairing your buds from the Wearables app and Bluetooth menu after clearing the cache and data from the Wearables App. You can do this by navigating to Settings>Apps>Wearables App>(Force Stop the app)>Storage, from here you can clear the cache and data. 

If you are still experiencing this symptom after performing this, I would recommend getting your device evaluated by a technician to diagnose and repair your symptom. I would be happy to look into service options for you. Could you please provide me with the model and serial number for your Galaxy buds in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

Let me know if this helps!

View solution in original post