Original topic:

Right Galaxy Bud Pro Not Connecting/Charging

(Topic created: 08-22-2021 11:32 AM)
SkyShine
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Left one is fine and can connect to my Note 20 Ultra without issues, the right on the other hand is having trouble connecting and while i was visually inspecting the bud inside the case, it flashes red and green and I heard red flashing is the charging being blocked due to irregular temperature, but then why does it flash green? Is it charged? 

10 Replies
SkyShine
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Wearable's Appclipboard_image_1629657222808_1629657222808.jpg
0 Likes
JRbowling1997
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
Had this problem before!!! Keep messing with it then it'll work
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds
I've had my Galaxy Buds Pro flashing red on the outside before. All I did was put it on the charger, charging status was green, and everything turned out to be normal after.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds
You need to put both on the case and check for updates try that and if it doesn't work let me know
chino55
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Mine started to have the same issue (but it is the left bud) after the last update. I think Samsung should do something to fix this, it seems like a software issue.
0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I can see how this issue can be problematic. I recommend that you follow these troubleshooting steps here.

0 Likes
chino55
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
What steps?
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for following. Do you see the pre-cautions listed in the picture above your post? Are you following those guidelines when charging your Galaxy buds pro?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
chino55
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
No, I can't see them. Can you post it again pls?
0 Likes