JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

(Right) Galaxy Bud won't charge or connect?

(Topic created on: 1/29/20 6:14 PM)
userRinVqQ0FBA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing(sensor) noise when it’s picked up from the charging case. However it does activate the Red Light  on the case when placed back inside. Not sure if the charging spots on the buds have stopped working. When I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the left bud’s stats and battery life while the right shows that it’s disconnected or just not charged. I looked into trying to resetting the ear buds but nowhwere in my wearable app allows me to do so. I cant update one without the other. Someone please advise!

1,866 Replies
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userkDdLly8osC I will be happy to help.

Can you send a private message providing the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the charging case so I can better assist? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

userOOF76NL5cs
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

@SamsungJoJo Same issue can you please help me as well. 

user3TkvUruVBh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same issue, can someone please help?

userCugWD1pfis
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

The exact same thing is happening to me as rell. Self-test in debug mode shows FAIL for all of the options. The right earbud is not showing as connected in the wearable app and the earbuds manager for PC.

Can you help please?

SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userCugWD1pfis I will be happy to assist. Can you send a private message providing the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the charging case? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

user2SMNzDyK4F
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

SamsungJoJo, I am having the same problem. I just purchased this 2 weeks ago. My right earbud won't connect. I've tried reseting multiple times and nothing. Can you please help me.

Thanks!

userkLrMHQdtrv
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am facing the same issue can someone please help?

SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can you tell me what troubleshooting steps you have tried?

Let me know if you've tried this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111299/

If this still occurs after the troubleshooting steps, You have the option of going to your retailer for an exchange, if you are out of your retailer's exchange period or if  Samsung is your retailer, send me a private message with your model code, serial number, and firmware version. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useryurBb87E5a
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I know exactly what you are saying as this happened to me as well. I also got the update overnight and I left the right one in my ear while I fell asleep. When I woke up it didn't make a noise or anything and I checked the app and found that the battery symbol for the right one was crossed out and dead. I found videos telling me to just reset it in the app but since not both were connected it was shadowed out and I couldn't press it. My buds are pretty new, with the only real damage being a small scratch near the tip of the bud. Although this couldn't possibly be the reason that they stopped working overnight, right? Please reply to me if you guys find a solution to this problem or make an update for this possible bug which is driving me insane. Thank you.

user1ijVetw722
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I have the same issue as you.  After applying patch, my right ear bud stopped working.  Recently bought it, let me know any solutions