JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

(Right) Galaxy Bud won't charge or connect?

(Topic created on: 4/30/20 11:16 AM)
userRinVqQ0FBA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing(sensor) noise when it’s picked up from the charging case. However it does activate the Red Light  on the case when placed back inside. Not sure if the charging spots on the buds have stopped working. When I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the left bud’s stats and battery life while the right shows that it’s disconnected or just not charged. I looked into trying to resetting the ear buds but nowhwere in my wearable app allows me to do so. I cant update one without the other. Someone please advise!

1,866 Replies
userAOdqM6ZbW0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
0 Likes
mkkim
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userAOdqM6ZbW0 

There are many reasons you could be experiencing these symptoms.

Have you had a software update to your Galaxy buds recently?

- If yes, check to see if you have 2 different software version on your Galaxy buds

Galaxy Wearable apps > Click Top left 3dot > About Galaxy Wearable > check the version

Galaxy Wearable version 2.2.30.20031361

Galaxy Buds Plugin version 1.4.20042451

Have you tried clearing the cache and data for the Galaxy wearable app?

Setting > Apps > Galaxy Wearable > Clear data , Clear Cache

clearing the galaxy buds cache and data in apps helped

Setting > Apps > Galaxy Buds > Storage > Clear data , Clear Cache

I would recommend trying to connect your buds individually to see if you can connect your the bud that is experiencing these symptoms.

If your phone cannot connect to one or both of your Galaxy Buds or Gear IconX, getting them to connect again will only take a couple of steps. Performing a restart on the earbuds, resetting the Bluetooth connection, or updating the Galaxy Wearable app will normally fix the issue.

Give this link a try for issues with your Galaxy buds

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318/

0 Likes
userAOdqM6ZbW0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I thank you for your suggestions however unfortunately it didn't work. Still getting the same exclamation mark. 

0 Likes
useraQNsR6N4Az
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

How do you individually connect to the Galaxy buds?

My left one does not work. 

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried these troubleshooting steps here?

0 Likes
userHvMvuROEnA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I just recently bought my galaxy buds and the right bud stopped being recognized, I have tried resetting the buds in the app. I have tried connecting to multiple devices and it didn't work. charging it didn't work either. can anyone help me?

0 Likes
userkZbGKtQX5K
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

This is the second time this has happened to me. First time it was the left earbud. I sent the earbuds back to Samsung and they gave me a new set. Now its the right ear bud doing the samething. Im so frustrated :( do I need to send in this set and keep trying until I get a good set? 

0 Likes
Aap_ka_Dost
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

The galaxy wear app won't proceed with a reset or a update because the battery is showing an exclamation mark and not connecting to Note 10+. Anyone has a workable solution?

0 Likes
Samsung_5zox46Z
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Tried everything and this seems to be a common and recent problem. Can anyone help?

0 Likes
usercWR98hN938
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

YES PLEASE!!! Ever since the last update my right bud had connectivity issues. Cleaned and troubleshooted to no avail. And now it has quit working. The charging case recognizes the bud, but it gives a solid red light and nothing changes. Charged it for 2 hours and still just a solid red light. Customer support has  not been able to help. I got these as a gift 2 months ago and don't have the reciept so I can;t even claim the warrenty. Please let me know if you find a solution that works for you @Samsung_5zox46Z