JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

(Right) Galaxy Bud won't charge or connect?

(Topic created on: 8/19/19 11:53 PM)
userRinVqQ0FBA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing(sensor) noise when it’s picked up from the charging case. However it does activate the Red Light  on the case when placed back inside. Not sure if the charging spots on the buds have stopped working. When I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the left bud’s stats and battery life while the right shows that it’s disconnected or just not charged. I looked into trying to resetting the ear buds but nowhwere in my wearable app allows me to do so. I cant update one without the other. Someone please advise!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
1,866 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Buds
The buds have been received and tech support has defined it as an out of warranty item and is requesting $110 for repair. They were purchased in Feb 2020. This is the last chance I've given Samsung to redeem itself. It has failed miserably.
0 Likes
Veyron
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Even since the update the right side earbud can't connect. I've tried repairing them and reconnecting it and nothing still the same issue. I even uninstalled the galaxy wearable app and reinstalled to see if it would work and I was still face with the same out come. The app is also not giving me a option to reset them.

Charkatak
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds

@Veyron wrote:

Even since the update the right side earbud can't connect. I've tried repairing them and reconnecting it and nothing still the same issue. I even uninstalled the galaxy wearable app and reinstalled to see if it would work and I was still face with the same out come. The app is also not giving me a option to reset them.

Contact Samsung Tech support and see if they can help or possibly replace the buds:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. Can you please send me a picture of the error message you are receiving in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2 Also, can I please have your full model number, software version on each earbud, the device your earbuds are paired to, your service provider, and the Galaxy wearable app version number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Juanka521
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Very good

0 Likes
userrHKwx7tdTQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing(sensor) noise when it’s picked up from the charging case. However it does activate the Red Light  on the case when placed back inside. Not sure if the charging spots on the buds have stopped working. It was working fine earlier but then the sound quality  became jitterish and few minutes later, dead. Also when I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the left bud’s stats and battery life while the right shows that it’s disconnected or just not charged. Pls help

0 Likes
userQLxIPYpRR3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Tried connecting to my ear buds and right wont connect but left works perfectly. Can a samsung person help

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. Can you please send me a picture of the error message you are receiving in private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2  Also, can I please have your full model number, software version on each earbud, the device your earbuds are paired to, your service provider, and the Galaxy wearable app version number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userlCqAisPOlb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have had Galaxy earbuds for a couple of months and they worked fine initially. I connected them to a Galaxy S10 this morning and no music was heard through the right earbud. I checked the app and the left earbud was showing 95% charged, the right was showing that it was disconnected. A notification appeared that new software was available for the earbuds, but I could not install the new software without both earbuds being connected. I have cleaned the charging contacts in the case. Please advise.

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for that information. Can you please send me a picture of the error message you are receiving in private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2 Also, can I please have your full model number, software version on each earbud, the device your earbuds are paired to, your service provider, and the Galaxy wearable app version number?

0 Likes