JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

(Right) Galaxy Bud won't charge or connect?

(Topic created on: 8/19/19 11:53 PM)
userRinVqQ0FBA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing(sensor) noise when it’s picked up from the charging case. However it does activate the Red Light  on the case when placed back inside. Not sure if the charging spots on the buds have stopped working. When I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the left bud’s stats and battery life while the right shows that it’s disconnected or just not charged. I looked into trying to resetting the ear buds but nowhwere in my wearable app allows me to do so. I cant update one without the other. Someone please advise!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
1,866 Replies
userPaEvgVYKtw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have had Galaxy earbuds for a couple of months and they worked fine initially. I connected them to a Galaxy S8 this morning and no music was heard through the right earbud. I checked the app and the left earbud was showing 95% charged, the right was showing that it was disconnected. A notification appeared that new software was available for the earbuds, but I could not install the new software without both earbuds being connected. I have cleaned the charging contacts in the case. Please advise.

0 Likes
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Does this only happen when you connect your phone?

0 Likes
userPaEvgVYKtw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

No, it happens with all devices

0 Likes
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

0 Likes
usernXuakRZFJd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

im having the same problem but with an s9

0 Likes
userfZ91RwdDkx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am also having the same exact problem. I just got them today. How do I go as far as fixing this? 

0 Likes
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey guys!

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useroB0T1xBrgd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm also having the same problem 

0 Likes
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model Code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userqhOvDbr7IK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I just received my earbuds as part of a promotion for purchasing the Galaxy Note 10+ 5G. The right earbud has never connected. I have tried everything I can think of to no avail.

0 Likes