JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Right bud has stopped connecting to lhone and charger case

(Topic created on: 10/8/20 9:39 AM)
usersZHcCvhQpl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

for some reason my right earbud stopped connected in did a reset cleaned looked on the internet nothing is working, the left one works fine. Please send me all recommednations.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello!

After a reset has been done to no avail I would recommend unpairing and repairing your buds from the Wearables app and Bluetooth menu after clearing the cache and data from the Wearables App. You can do this by navigating to Settings>Apps>Wearables App>(Force Stop the app)>Storage, from here you can clear the cache and data. 

If you are still experiencing this symptom after performing this, I would recommend getting your device evaluated by a technician to diagnose and repair your symptom. I would be happy to look into service options for you. Could you please provide me with the model and serial number for your Galaxy buds in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

Let me know if this helps!

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
JLA781
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

lol

@blah1027 wrote:
what is a ihone

0 Likes
userNaoQ9BikFn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
did you find any solution to this?
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello!

After a reset has been done to no avail I would recommend unpairing and repairing your buds from the Wearables app and Bluetooth menu after clearing the cache and data from the Wearables App. You can do this by navigating to Settings>Apps>Wearables App>(Force Stop the app)>Storage, from here you can clear the cache and data. 

If you are still experiencing this symptom after performing this, I would recommend getting your device evaluated by a technician to diagnose and repair your symptom. I would be happy to look into service options for you. Could you please provide me with the model and serial number for your Galaxy buds in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

Let me know if this helps!

View solution in context

0 Likes