cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Right bud not working

Basically my right bud doesnt work anymore, It started with it glitching sometimes, now I have to have it in a special position that is uncomfortable and makes the sound quality worse. If I happen to touch it or if the wind moves it It wont play any audio but the controls still works or atleast they to sometimes. I dont know if the audio lowers when it happens or if it just refuses to play the audio when I moves but is like some feedback on this problem.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Right bud not working

Samsung has done a lot of updates to the Galaxy buds and buds plus. I have both. Try and do your updates with the Gear wearable app.
Highlighted
Asteroid

I hope this helps. If it doesn't send your galaxy buds back for a replacement. Your warranty should be still good also make, sure they are reqistered if they can be with Samsung.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend a service repair. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.