cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Right ear bud does not connect/work

I have had my ear buds for a few months now. They worked perfectly until yesteday. Today, the right ear bud does not connect. i have tried all the recommended troubleshooting. I need help, please.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Right ear bud does not connect/work

make sure the pins from the charging case are touching the ones on the earbud, sometimes it doesnt make contact enough to charge, or you could try by unpairing the galaxy buds from your bluetooh, reset your phone and then pairing them up again if that doesnt work then try uninstalling and installing the galaxy wearable app and pair them again. Hopefully it helps.
Highlighted
Supernova

@userjmUzRxMP04 

Give these guides a try and let us know if the issue is helped by them:

Some common troubleshooting for this type of issue is cleaning the pins / case with alcohol, trying a different charger, base and outlet, and resetting the earbuds.

Still need help? You may need to contact Samsung Support for assistance:

Inside the US? --> https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Outside the US? --> https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

--

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for sharing!  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Supernova

@userjmUzRxMP04 did this answer your original inquiry?

If so, can you click "Accept as a solution" on the post that helped so that others know the answer here?

Thanks so much!

Highlighted
Constellation

The earbuds were sent to service. I tried everything but did not fixed them. Thank you!

Highlighted
Supernova

@userjmUzRxMP04 glad to hear