JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 02-22-2020 05:58 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
Pluriphery91
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, I received my Galaxy buds over the last weekend, and today the left one went really quiet. I have looked up other threads for this issue and none of the troubleshooting seems to work. Any help?

userBT0PpnO6XN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Having the exact same problem, started yesterday and happened to the left one aswell

0 Likes
userICmUEff0Om
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had the same thing happen. I ended up removing the little screens and volume was fine after.

0 Likes
Pluriphery91
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

The screens where the rubber ear piece is?

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds

Try fixing it on you Galaxy Wearable app

0 Likes
Pluriphery91
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have 😕 nothing seems to work

0 Likes
Gweed
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I put in my ear buds at the gym and discovered the right side was really low.  I searched for ways to remedy on this site and the net but nothing has worked at all. 

SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out, could you please provide me with the model code and serial number of your Galaxy buds in a private message? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

Gweed
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

How do i send it in private?

0 Likes
NumdahNumpty
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Is this the Galaxy Buds or the Buds+?

0 Likes