cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Right earbud dead

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right earbud of my galaxy buds wont connect/charge and showing red exclamation beside in galaxy Wear app. Have tried reset , unpaired device in settings.  Uninstalled wear app and reinstalled but nothing working. Can I get some help

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right earbud dead

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Likely need to talk with the support team and work on warranty claim. This error icon usually is unrecoverable.

--

Please click " ✓ Accept as Solution" if this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. Click the heart to let me know your appreciation!

Notification emails do not accept replies. Login to the community to respond to this thread.
Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user81GKfhQRJI 

This reply help you out or solve your issue?

Let us know by accepting it as the solution. This lets others find that solution easily as well and is really appreciated.

1. Login to the Samsung Members app or site
  2.  Open the thread you posted.
  3. Click or tap "Accept as a solution"

To accept a post as a solution:

• On the web you can click "Accept as solution".
  • In the Samsung Members app find the post that helped, and tap the three vertical dots next to it, then tap "Accept as solution".

Your issue not resolved? Reply back with more info or the troubleshooting you've done so we can better assist.

Note: Notification emails do not accept replies. Login to the community to respond to this thread.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the exact same issue with my Galaxy earbud plus. The right earbud won't charge and after reset and unpair/pair still an issue. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having this problem with my left earbud. I've tried charging overnight, unpairing/repairing, uninstalling/reinstalling Wear app, and nothing works. The left earbud appears in the Wear app as no grayed out with the red/orange exclaimation mark and an empty battery icon. Not sure what to try next, any recommendations would be appreciated!