Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Right earbud is not working properly

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

I bought earBuds+ like 1+ month ago and everything was perfect till today. I usually connect it to my MacBook Pro or to PC (through bluetooth adapter) or to my Xiaomi phone. And a couple of hours ago I noticed that my left earbud is way louder than a right one when I connect it to MacBook Pro. I tried to connect it to the phone and to PC and to watch the same videos and the difference is too hurtful - left bud is like 80% louder than a right one which makes using the headphones so uncomfortable.

Repairing,  disconnecting and setting the things back didn't help either. (only MacBook issues!) Thank you in advance!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Right earbud is not working properly

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Surprisingly, Sound Settings changed itself. The issue is solved now

BUDS.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out! Is the sound from the left earbud too loud or the sound from the right earbud too low? Please send a private message with the model code, the serial number, and a copy of the receipt so I can see what options are available.  http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sound balance unexpectedly changed itself. Thank you for texting me back!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are welcome! Please feel free to reach out again should you have any additional questions or concerns!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Surprisingly, Sound Settings changed itself. The issue is solved now

BUDS.jpg

View solution in original post