Original topic:

Right earbud not working

(Topic created on: 3/27/21 5:10 PM)
Alwaysbezef1991
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I got my galaxy buds November 2020 and the right ear bud has suddenly stopped working. I have tried cleaning it. Unpairing it and deleting app ive tried disconnecting it.. it won't find the ear bud even when it's in the docking box. I cant reset it as the reset ear buds part is not clickable. I'm so stressed out that I can't get it working the left on is fine. When the bud is in the box on charge the light comes on but then when I connect it I'm there is a warning :warning: saying its not connected but the left on it .. I dont get why its decided to do this I'm having nothing but problems with it I've tried everything I can possibly do to it and still nothing please help 

2 Replies
Bakerking
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Honestly at this point I would just upgrade to the new Galaxy buds pro that just came out. To be completely honest with you, it sounds like the left bud is pretty much toast. I heard really great things about the buds pro anyways. I currently have the Galaxy buds plus, and I am seriously considering the upgrade myself.
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@Alwaysbezef1991 Thanks for reaching out! The earbuds will need to be serviced. For service options, please send a private message with the model code and the serial number found on the bottom of the charging cradle. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes