JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 12-26-2019 09:22 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userXopvcIkNwr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

i do also have the same problem. please could you help?

0 Likes
userP574eb525q
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey I have the same problem for my GalaxyBuds. I forgot them out of the case after the battery died and my right earbud wont charge anymore. 

0 Likes
userti40KClVDD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem please help

0 Likes
userOMOdJPcOcc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Galaxy Buds- Right earbud Not Charging

Please advice what to do.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Are you using the original charger that came with the Galaxy buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userNVQFvWxE8h
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

The same thing is happening to me

0 Likes
Ninbri64
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same exact problem here as of yesterday. I downloaded an update to the Galaxy Wear app and now my right Galaxy Bud doesn't charge (case always shows red battery light for just the right Bud) and the right Bud doesn't connect anymore.

Case and Earbuds have charged overnight but still not working

userYGeri2hCj8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I bought my Samsung Earbuds a few days ago and I have the same problem: the right earbud doesn't charge. I have already tried all the solutions that the samsung tech has suggested in this forum, but the problem continues.

I need a solution, please!!

@SamsungAdam @SamsungKim1 

0 Likes
user44dNMcHsUB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Push on the sensor button thingies, they might have gunk in it, this fixed mine

0 Likes
RyGuy5391
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm so disappointed with these ear buds... their my first wireless Set and they certainly arent whays advertised. The Battery life is my Biggest Concern, not since I first day I tried them until now (have had for maybe 6 weeks) at 100% listening to pandora after 15minutes I've lost 20% I would be LUCKY to get half the time they say you will, and I figured charging the earbuds would be like an option when their in the case? Because mine just automatically charge when in case witch leaves me with nothing powerwise if I go somewhere without power.i tried a buddy's set of wireless buds that weren't a major brand, he paid 30$ and thus far those are far nicer, r ees really disappointed