JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 03-14-2019 03:56 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Give this a try: Ensure the BT connection is disconnected from the phone’s settings & place the earbuds back into the cradle for 1 minute. Make sure the Galaxy Buds are charged for at least 15 minutes & re-pair to the phone

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userfwyWNb1tIo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can they connect to the phone if only 1 bud is charged, because only my left bud charges till the charge light turns green. The right bud is always red.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Are you using the original Samsung charger plugged into a wall outlet to charge the buds? Have you verified the charging contacts are clean, and the buds sit correctly in the cradle?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userfwyWNb1tIo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes, yes and yes

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Will you please send a PM with the model code and serial number of the Buds? http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F

0 Likes
userq9NBIOOKc0
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Any update? I'm having the same problem...

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userq9NBIOOKc0 have you tried any of the troubleshooting mentioned previously in this thread?

0 Likes
userq9NBIOOKc0
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Are you kidding? What is up with Samsung support on the galaxy buds. Does nobody get any sort of training? I was on the phone for 3 hours and online chat for 2 yesterday. Should be something as simple as heres your new headphones like apple does withere airpods, but no a bunch of bs questions. These are brand new out of the box right bud does not charge, left charges fine, case charges fine. 

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userq9NBIOOKc0 Please send a PM with the model code and serial number of your buds. http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F

0 Likes
useroRRQql8vZt
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I too am having same problem. Today I received my Galaxy Buds and when I popped open the case then only left one paired. I think right one is not charging. What to do? Tried everything
0 Likes