JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 06-28-2019 02:10 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@JohnnyR21 Give this link a try: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Buds/One-Galaxy-Bud-volume-super-low/m-p/1165042#M9544

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useri4AitTUlgX
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same issue in the right ear bud. I have tried al troublshooting steps offered by samsung i need this fixed asap i have a trip in 2 weeks that i need my headphones working for 

0 Likes
MattCeeEl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

The left earbud works fine, but the right is quiet and tinny. The touchpad still works, but the volume is too quiet to hear unless its at maximum. They were fine last night, and just havent been working since I tried using them this morning. I tried fiddling with the different settings, and verified with a family member that it isnt just me imagining it.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01200803/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
MattCeeEl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I went through all of that with no change in the issue, any other steps?

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Do you have the dynamic equalizer turned on in the settings on your Galaxy wearable app?

0 Likes
MattCeeEl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes, I noticed a change in the left earbud but nothing for the right.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

uservB5GRtBcAk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same here. I also thought it might be that ir was low on battery but I let them charge to 100 and still having the same issue. Can someone pls help

0 Likes
userHBcyi0rfY8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I tried everything I could find on this, I even cleaned it thoroughly plenty of time and the right ear bud is still very faint. Could I please get help, I really enjoy the ear buds but it's hard to enjoy them now with thg thg e irritating in equal sound.

0 Likes