JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 07-01-2019 09:41 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
MaplewoodGeek
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

To be more precise, the mic works, but at a very low volume.

0 Likes
userII3CgWaK9r
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Am using a pair of Live Buds (CC9C) and I'm facing the same issue too in Windows 10 Pro version 1909. While the buds have no issues with listening to music, the microphone is not working at all. I tested w windows Voice Recorder and it is not showing that the mic is not pickup up anything. Suspect there are some issues with the drivers. 

0 Likes
3pcssuits
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds

Had these shortly after launch and having problems with the right earbud being significantly lower in volume then the left ear, making music while working out with both in my ear very annoying.

Bean653
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I got the galaxy buds only 2 months ago, and they have been great up until yesterday. I got home, put the buds in, and started to play my favorite music. But the right bud had randomly decreased in volume, to the point it was annoying to listen to. The left bud has stayed the same volume. Today when I tried listening to them, the right bud decreased in volume even more, to the point it was incredibly hard to hear. I have no explanation to this tragedy, as the buds are charged and clean, and the wearables app is updated. If anyone has a solution, please help!

0 Likes
userebJmpfbMsX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am sending my 3rd pair back.  Same issue as the first (although, my first pair lasted a bit longer).  After a half hour of use, low, inaudible sound from right bud.  On the 2nd pair, the right bud did not connect out of the box.  These are brand new buds!  They were also tested on multiple devices.  I was told there was no refund after 14 days by a rep (convenient).  I guess I will keep this circle of returns until my warranty runs out.  Thanks Samsung!!!!

0 Likes
userCDQJKbHa7k
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've been using my galaxy buds for a couple of months now and i've been noticing my right bud is slightly quieter than my left until suddenly yesterday the right bud became almost mute volume compared to the one in my left. I've restarted the connection, etc and it hasn't worked yet, any solutions?

0 Likes
NeonIcy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right galaxy bud had gone out and is super quiet at max and I never abused it.

0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm sorry to hear this. Can you please provide us with a private message with the model, serial, and current firmware version of the buds? ^Justin 

0 Likes
Samsung_18PPSYd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I can hear the left bud ok but the right bud is low and i put the volume all the way up...

MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can I have your full model code, serial number, and baseband version via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.