cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userq9NBIOOKc0
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Buds- Right earbud Not Charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you kidding? What is up with Samsung support on the galaxy buds. Does nobody get any sort of training? I was on the phone for 3 hours and online chat for 2 yesterday. Should be something as simple as heres your new headphones like apple does withere airpods, but no a bunch of bs questions. These are brand new out of the box right bud does not charge, left charges fine, case charges fine. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userq9NBIOOKc0 Please send a PM with the model code and serial number of your buds. http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

useroRRQql8vZt
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I too am having same problem. Today I received my Galaxy Buds and when I popped open the case then only left one paired. I think right one is not charging. What to do? Tried everything
Practicall
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here

userNciF3V3Lcz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same experience, I have chatted with them multiple times and all they want me to do is trouble shoot and I've tried all of it multiple times, finally heard from the higher ups that they sent my report to, I waited a month to hear from them and surprise surprise, they sent me an email with trouble shooting directions. I replied right away and told them everything for the THIRD TIME... hopefully they respond quicker this time and just send me a new pair because I'm getting fed up. I've been loyal to Samsung since my first smart phone and have never had any problems like this.. not sure what the problem is.

Samsung_vLP2XHf
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi please I am running through the same problem . My right one is not charging. Thanks 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

@Samsung_vLP2XHf, Can you please send us a private message with the below information here at this link:  http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Serial Number:
Model Code:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userX18hJHmXkn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I have the same problem with my buds - right one. I was following above steps but it does not work for me. It appears after last software update.

Please help me.

userUeAnFjpbKt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungRei wrote:

Will you please send a PM with the model code and serial number of the Buds? http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F

HI how are you? I bought the buds, but my right side almost never charges, today I picked, was for almost 3 days charging and still no battery on my right side, I already updated (when I had battery) uninstall and wiped the app but still no charging, sometimes charges, but most of the time won't, I need an replacement 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userUeAnFjpbKt I will need to get some additional information from you. Please send a private message with the full model code and serial number of your buds. http://bit.ly/2XERsky