cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Right galaxy bud problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So about a week ago my right galaxy bud started beeping as if I was pressing the sensor and it heats up inside my ear so I cant use it anymore. I've never dropped it in water I've only dropped the case a few times but theres no physical damage. I've tried to reset the buds but that didnt work. Any suggestions besides get a new pair?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right galaxy bud problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

If the troubleshooting steps have not helped any, please send a private message providing the full model code, serial number, and a copy of the bill of sale so I can further assist. Sound like you may need an exchange. http://bit.ly/2GGYil4

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userxwu6lCNrdI 

Sorry to hear you're going through this try the steps below to try to rectify the issue.

Restart both devices —the Galaxy Buds as well as the smartphone. Remove the Bluetooth profile for the Galaxy Buds from your smartphone and try pairing the Buds to your device again. Go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth. ... Re-pair the Galaxy Buds to your smartphone and check to see if both buds work as usual

If this doesn't work you may want to get in contact with a Samsung moderator on this site to escalate to a repair center.Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

If the troubleshooting steps have not helped any, please send a private message providing the full model code, serial number, and a copy of the bill of sale so I can further assist. Sound like you may need an exchange. http://bit.ly/2GGYil4

View solution in original post