cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Earbud +

JUMP TO SOLUTION

my left earbud cant connect i tried to clean and reset it still cant connect, i cant update my earbud cause of my left earbud problem

Constellation

Galaxy Buds + Right bud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

a quick question gentlemen

fairly a brand new Buds+   here.

Since this morning right side bud icon

grayed out while left side and the case 

are 100%

Every suggestions I found has been done still

no luck. 

Thank you in advance. 

Galaxy

Re: Galaxy Buds + Right bud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION
happended to me, un install the app and reinstall, it worked for me
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds + Right bud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are still unable to connect both earbuds, please send a private message with the model code and the serial number. I will be happy to look into this further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

only one ear bud is charging/ working

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I can only get one ear bud to charge or connect any tips on how to fix this? 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: only one ear bud is charging/ working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out.  Have you been able to try unpairing and repairing your buds from the Wearables app and Bluetooth menu after clearing the cache and data from the Wearables App? You can do this by navigating to Settings>Apps>Wearables App>(Force Stop the app)>Storage, from here you can clear the cache and data. 

I would also recommend checking the connection on the cradle to make sure it is clean and free of debris. Here is a link with some good tips on this. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00086123/ 

If you are still experiencing this symptom after performing this, I would recommend getting your device evaluated by a technician to diagnose and repair your symptom. I would be happy to look into service options for you. Could you please provide me with the model and serial number for your Galaxy buds in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

Cosmic Ray

Re: only one ear bud is charging/ working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I sent you a pm a couple of days ago.  How long is the normal wait time for a response? @SamsungMoon thank you!

Constellation

Issue with Galaxy Buds Plus: The right earbud (showing disconnected all the time).

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guys I am also having issue with Galaxy buds+ (right earbud) showing disconnected.

I have reset the earbuds+

Uninstalled and re-installed galaxy wearable software on my Samsung S10

disconnected / removed and repaired my Bud+ with my phone

The right bud is still showing "disconnected , greyed out".

-Thomas

Astronaut

Re: Issue with Galaxy Buds Plus: The right earbud (showing disconnected all th..

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same thing here no matter what can't get it to work
Constellation

New Galaxy Buds Plus: Right bud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

Could support please assist:

I opened my new samsung buds plus and the right bud doesn't want to show up or connect. 

I have tried all suggestions on the forum but nothing seems to switch the bud on or allow it to connect. 

Thanks in advance.