JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 03-29-2020 08:58 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with low volume in one or both of your Galaxy buds. Give these links a try for some troubleshooting steps to resolve the symptom you are experiencing: Low or poor audio quality on your Samsung earbuds and Phone displays volume limit reached message.

If you are still experiencing these symptoms after the troubleshooting provided, I would recommend a service repair. You can use the following link to find a list of service centers in the U.S. that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location or by calling customer support at 1-800-726-7864.

For assistance outside the U.S., please use this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html 

View solution in context

1,416 Replies
AtibaW
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Do you have your phone updated to the latest galaxy wearable application?

user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes i do...

Everything is up to date 

AtibaW
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

If you are experiencing volume issues and you are on the latest galaxy wearables application. Please make sure that the passageway from your ear to the buds are clear, as in the mesh lining on the buds has no blockage. It is also possible that the internals of your buds has been damaged in some kind of way this can b inflicted by being in high moisture environment like rain. I suggest sending your unit in for mail in servicing by Samsung at your earliest convenience. A full diagnostic can be ran and a solution can be found.

user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

There is no blockage neither in my ear passage or the buds...and i am living in the driest place on earth.(literally)

But i need to mention this.

I am used to wearing the buds outdoors and that's where the volume goes low. I tried it inside in a quite envirenoment and the volume is back to normal. Ambient sound is off. And like i said before, it was fine till yesterday and i never messed with the settings of either phone or buds.

Thanx for the reply

Brian_SMG
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

hi sorry to hear but what i did to fix that issue cause it happened to my buds aswell, i let the battery die first before re doing the pairing process and updating it. after that i just togged the ambiant sound on and off. without knowing, it fixed it right after. it hasnt happened since then. i hope this helps!

Xavier_A
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

So glad this work .

0 Likes
mchivara
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring. It sounds like a hardware issue.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. If it has been more than a year, there may be an out of warranty charge and this will all be explained in the phone call.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Samsung_pdIVrWU
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm sorry to hear that this happend to you but you could try charging them for a hour or two or try turning up the volume while using them higher than normal or if nothing works you could just buy some air pods and do work on any device

ManuelNJCSP
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Very happy you found a solution!